- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- Your Choices
- How We Protect Information
- Third-Party Applications/Websites
- Contact Information
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a variety of ways depending on how you interact with us and our websites and services, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you register for an account, sign up to receive communications from us, or contact us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- From other sources, including, for example, our affiliates, business partners, service providers, and other third parties, or from publicly available sources.
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect in a variety of contexts and how we use that information.
- Context: Account Registration
Types of Data: We collect your name and contact information when you create an account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to provide account related functionalities to our users.
- Context: Client Information – Business Administration
Types of Data: We collect the name, and contact information, of our clients and their employees with whom we may interact.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to contact our clients and communicating with them concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing.
- Context: Client Information – Project Oriented
Types of Data: Our clients may choose to send us personal information in order for us to use that information to provide them with services. For example, our clients may provide us with phone numbers of their customers. Our clients determine what type of information to transmit to us.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: When we collect personal information from a client in order to help us provide that client with services, our client determines the purpose for which we collect that information and how we are permitted to use it, including with whom we are permitted to share it. You should refer to our client’s privacy notice to better understand the privacy practices that will apply to such data.
- Context: Cookies and First-Party Tracking
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to make our website operate efficiently.
- Context: Cookies and Third-Party Tracking
Types of Data: We may place tracking technology on our website that collects analytics, records how you interact with our website, or allows us to participate in behavior-based advertising. This means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can report analytics to us or provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. That third party might also collect information over time and across different websites in order to serve advertisements on our website or other websites.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to understand our users and provide tailored services.
- Context: Feedback/Support
Types of Data: If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to receive and act upon your feedback or issues.
- Context: Mailing List
Types of Data: When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We also use this information to share information about our products or services.
- Context: Website interactions
Types of Data: We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to understand how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also use this information to detect and prevent fraud.
- Context: Web logs
Types of Data: We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data: We use this information to monitor our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our services is the most popular.
How We Use Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites.
- To provide products and services.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To conduct analytics.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to and/or follow-up on your requests, inquiries, issues, or feedback.
- To send marketing and promotional materials including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
- To detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including violation of our policies and terms and conditions, security incidents, and harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company and our users, employees, or others.
- To debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website and services.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- For such other purposes as you may consent (from time to time).
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based upon different contexts.
How We Share Information
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
- Service Providers. We share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, and process payments.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may disclose your information to other third parties when we have your consent or direction to do so.
Some jurisdictions give you a right to make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
- If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information, you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying "STOP" to the message. You will receive a confirmation message, acknowledging your opt-out request. Please note that message and data rates may apply. By opting out, you may not receive future messages, including updates or special offers. For help, reply "HELP" or contact our customer service.
How We Protect Information
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
For your convenience, we may provide links to websites and other third-party content or services that we do not own or operate. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Please note, we have no control over the privacy practices websites, or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about such third party’s privacy practices.
5690 DTC Blvd, #100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Effective Date: 03/08/2023
Last Update: 03/08/2023